The more you take care of yourself the lighter you’ll get!
Here are a few aphorisms that, though somewhat overused, hold their very own spiritual truth!
- You are what you eat
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
- All is well
- The truth shall set you free
- Life is short, make it sweet
As you all know, I live within the knowing of all of us being energy-light-love-spirit-vibration, or more succinctly, we are extensions of source. I am also in the belief that we all choose to be in our bodies with complete intention and purpose.
Unfortunately life appears as a struggle rather than an enjoyment for many. When in truth we are meant to enjoy ourselves, in a balanced and healthy way of course, but nevertheless, we are meant to laugh, feel, smell, taste, see the wonders of this glorious planet.
An even simpler truth is that we are able to enjoy ourselves in this Human masquerade better and much more fully if and when we care for ourselves! When we do care for our minds and our bodies, we give ourselves the attention and love we all need in order to thrive. We literally become “lighter” in every sense of the way — physically, emotionally, mentally and energetically.
Anybody who begins this practice and starts this commitment to the self will find it’s positive results, I promise! Below is Britta’s checklist for lighter living. Go ahead, print it out and put it on the fridge or on the wall in front of your desk.
—— cut here —————————————————————
- CARING FOR YOUR PHYSICAL BODY through healthy eating and making time to exercise will certainly make a big difference in helping you to feel better and happier.
- MONITORING WORDS that come out of your mouth will create a more harmonious and compassionate sense of being in yourself and your life.
- MENDING YOUR THOUGHTS and moving them away from any negativity will create space for possibility and positive manifestation. It also creates an emotional strength and stability within the self. It will keep you in the present.
- PRACTICING TRUST that there is no “punishing” greater consciousness but instead trusting in the essence-self: that every challenge has a solution attached and is opportunity for growth both in self worth as well as in the ability to assume responsibility for the self and all of the creations in ones life. Trust becomes an experience of “taking charge-no matter what”.
- SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH (calmly and respectfully) regardless of what you may get back in return is the ultimate experience of authentic empowerment.
- ALL OF THE ABOVE mixing it all together, stir in the conscious breath and you have yourself a recipe for success that will create the space to “let go and let God”. So make the time to have fun, to play on this playground called Earth.
—— cut here —————————————————————
If and when we choose to give ourselves TLC, honor and respect, we naturally shift out of density and lower thought forms, feelings and experiences into ease and grace of “lightness”.
This practice is indeed a wonderful way, a win-win solution into feeling, thinking and living a better life. Let’s face it, at the end of the day we all want to live a happy, healthy, peaceful, abundant life-full of love and laughter. So do it!
May you be happy, may you be blessed.
With Love and Light,